Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Jesus Christ

Character » appears in 40 games

Jesus Christ is regarded as the Son of God in the Christian religion. He is also regarded as a prophet of God in the Islamic religion.

You gotta be kidding me.

GLC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GLC

They have a Jesus forum here? Thats crazy.....

Robocop111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Robocop111

Whats wrong with that? you don't like Jesus?

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Emilio

Who doesn't like Jesus? Robocop, arrest anyone who doesn't like Jesus.

John

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By John

I wonder if Jesus will post in this forum one day.

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By brukaoru

If they've been in a videogame, they probably have a forum here.

Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By Shawn

What doesn't have a forum here? Answer me that, then come back in 5 minutes and check if somebody didn't add that page.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

#7  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

Look at some of the games Jesus is in, this is really weird. You know if you look at the Halo series of games Master Cheif can be taken as a metaphor for Jesus.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HandsomeDead

They have topics for most other fictional characters, so they may as well have this one.

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Emilio
    Gamer_152 said:
    "Look at some of the games Jesus is in, this is really weird. You know if you look at the Halo series of games Master Cheif can be taken as a metaphor for Jesus."
    How so?
    giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By giyanks22
    Gamer_152 said:
    "Look at some of the games Jesus is in, this is really weird. You know if you look at the Halo series of games Master Cheif can be taken as a metaphor for Jesus."
    Any Harry Potter...LOTR....or Chronicles of Narnia game can be considered metaphors for Jesus. The heroes are all based on Christ Like figures
    Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By Black_Rose
    giyanks22 said:
    "Gamer_152 said:
    Any Harry Potter...LOTR....or Chronicles of Narnia game can be considered metaphors for Jesus. The heroes are all based on Christ Like figures"
    Are you serious?
    HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By HandsomeDead
    giyanks22 said:
    "Gamer_152 said:
    Any Harry Potter...LOTR....or Chronicles of Narnia game can be considered metaphors for Jesus. The heroes are all based on Christ Like figures"
    Narnia can seeing as it's so blatant that the lion with the voice of Liam Neeson is meant to be Jesus, but the others are more likely comparisons you can make rather than the author's intentions, such as how Lord of the Rings is as boring as the Bible itself. Then again, i've always believed you can make anything represent what you want.
    Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Emilio
    HandsomeDead said:
    "giyanks22 said:
    "Gamer_152 said:
    Narnia can seeing as it's so blatant that the lion with the voice of Liam Neeson is meant to be Jesus, but the others are more likely comparisons you can make rather than the author's intentions, such as how Lord of the Rings is as boring as the Bible itself. Then again, i've always believed you can make anything represent what you want."
    Uhh, maybe the Bible wouldn't be so boring if you got the Extreme Teen Bible!
    kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kmdrkul
    Emilio said:
    "HandsomeDead said:
    "giyanks22 said:
    "Gamer_152 said:
    Narnia can seeing as it's so blatant that the lion with the voice of Liam Neeson is meant to be Jesus, but the others are more likely comparisons you can make rather than the author's intentions, such as how Lord of the Rings is as boring as the Bible itself. Then again, i've always believed you can make anything represent what you want."
    Uhh, maybe the Bible wouldn't be so boring if you got the Extreme Teen Bible!"
    The name alone warrants a purchase.  Don't even get me started on the awesome book cover.
    Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Player1
    Shawn said:
    "What doesn't have a forum here? Answer me that, then come back in 5 minutes and check if somebody didn't add that page."
    Very good question. I though I had seen it all. Then I saw the dildos page. 
    turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 11

#16  Edited By turboman
    kmdrkul said:
    "Emilio said:
    "HandsomeDead said:
    "giyanks22 said:
    "Gamer_152 said:
    Uhh, maybe the Bible wouldn't be so boring if you got the Extreme Teen Bible!"
    The name alone warrants a purchase.  Don't even get me started on the awesome book cover."
    *has the Extreme teen bible*
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#17  Edited By jakob187
    HandsomeDead said:
    "They have topics for most other fictional characters, so they may as well have this one."
    Handsome, you gain respect for two reason:
    1.  Funniest comment on any forum on Giant Bomb.
    2.  Plissken is the shit.
    Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By Rowr

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.