Factory Sealed Copy of Jet Set Radio, should I open it?

#1 Posted by Soap (3613 posts) -

...Well? Should I!?
#2 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4662 posts) -

.............................................are you going to play it?

#3 Posted by ninjakiller (3405 posts) -

OH GOD NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

#4 Posted by Godwind (2597 posts) -

Depends, are you a collector?  If yes, preserve it.  Otherwise play that game.
#5 Posted by august (3856 posts) -

The big DREAMCAST across the top makes it look like not an original pressing to me. Then again I guess it's the Japanese version so what do I know.

#6 Posted by BrickRoad (704 posts) -
@august:
Looks like the EU version to me.
#7 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

NO DON'T.  YOU'LL JUST GET FRUSTRATED WITH IT AND THEN REGRET OPENING A SEALED COPY OF A GAME THAT CAN'T BE FOUND FOR SALE ANYWHERE ANYMOREEE

#8 Posted by BrickRoad (704 posts) -

Heck of a game though. I loved that game.... resisting setting the Dreamcast up to play it... As it's sealed you shouldn't open it, unless you're not a collector and are just a play of games....then open.

#9 Posted by august (3856 posts) -

Open, play and enjoy. Then reseal when you're done and sell for an inflated price on ebay! Done deal.

#10 Posted by Eaxis (938 posts) -

Do not open it. The new game smell shall be new forever.
#11 Posted by EuanDewar (5041 posts) -

I can't possibly see that game standing up to someone coming to it for the first time nowadays.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.