Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Jet Set Radio

Franchise »

Jet Set Radio is an unconventional platforming roller-skating series that involves the player in creating graffiti on key locations throughout a futuristic and lavishly designed Tokyo. It is also the first video game to feature cel-shaded graphics.

So I recently got into the music from these games.

Chias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chias

Or at least I got into the music by Hideki Naganuma himself, and I've been hooked and unable to stop listening since then. My question though, is did he any other works other than this and that one Sonic game, or is there any music similar to it out there?

Chias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Chias

gonna bump this because I'm really interested in finding something similar.

egg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By egg

@Chias said:

So I recently got into the music from these games.

what is WRONG with you

Anyway, he made the soundtracks for Sonic CD, Sonic Rush, and I think Sonic Rush Adventure, in addition to whatever other soundtracks he made

Shindiggah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Shindiggah

Yeah, I got into a lot of the artists from the Jet Set Series, I'm in love with Scapegoat Wax now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.