Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Joan of Arc

Character » appears in 42 games

A 15th century French heroine that won several important battles in the "Hundred Years' War". Burned at the stake by the English when she was nineteen.

She was a very powerful officer in Bladestorm! *Spoilers*

michaelP4o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By michaelP4o

When I first met her in The Battle of Orleans (English Side), I was only level 32 and she charged me from no where, with  20 fully upgraded Royal Lancers that were Level 64!

She killed me in one charge, however, I was able to stand up to her and defeat her with Camels, but that took mostly the whole day (10 minutes) to do. If it wasn't for John Talbot, I don't think I'd ever be able to win the battle as Leon usually got killed by the other French Officers and John Fastolf wasn't doing much except getting killled while he tried to retreat, and respawning at Tourelles (the base you have to defend for 3 days) to repeat the process.

Talbot was very helpful in repelling La Hire and Gille de Rains, but he was no match for Joan of Arc.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.