The Joe Danger 2: The Movie wiki last edited by BlackLagoon on 01/08/15 06:26AM
View full history
Announced in August 2011 at Gamescom, Joe Danger 2: The Movie is a sequel to the first game. The game was released exclusively on XBLA on September 14 2012, and will eventually be released on other platforms.
Now famous worldwide, Joe Danger has landed a movie deal and will be doing various typical cinematic stunts such as escaping avalanches, chasing criminals on a police motorcycle and exploring jungles. The game features different environments depending on the movie; inner city, jungle, snowy mountain, military base, as well as many new vehicles to control such as mine carts, unicycles and more.
Much like the first game, the levels have Joe going from left to right and doing one or more of the following to collect stars that unlock new levels: collecting all mini-stars, collecting hidden stars, collecting letters to spell out DANGER. Some levels also feature a Pro medal that has a certain criteria to unlock. Obtaining a Pro medal unlocks a new costume for Joe.
- The unicycle was meant to be removed from the early build of the game due to multiple bugs, but was tweaked and saved at the last minute.
- OS: Windows® 7 (32/64-bit)/Vista/XP
- Processor: 2.0Ghz Dual core processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10 compatible GPU
- Hard Drive: 1370 MB HD space
- Additional: Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller or Direct Input compatible controller