Is this coming to Xbox 360?

#1 Posted by PeepingTommy (63 posts) -

I've seen a few mentionings of it coming to 360 at some point but a release date would be good. I'd love to get some more use out of my PS3 with a game like this, but as an achievement whore with all his friends on xbox live, I'd ideally get it there given the choice.
#2 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

the developers say it will...eventually. no release date has been given

#3 Posted by fox01313 (5061 posts) -

Hope it's soon & not a repeat of what happened with Trine (where it didn't come out on the 360).

#4 Posted by xyzygy (9892 posts) -

Yeah hopefully it will be soon. I'm waiting for the 360 release.

#5 Posted by Lumley (945 posts) -

Man I really hope so!

#6 Posted by Biggie (41 posts) -

On the Eurogamer podcast the dev said, the game was working on a 360, and then he said, he shouldn't have said that. So with luck you won't have to wait to long to play the game. So far I'm having quite a bit of fun with it. Don't know if I will go for all the stars, some of them seem quite hard.

#7 Posted by Karmum (11517 posts) -

Dude I hope so, this game looks sick nasty.

That's right, sick nasty.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.