Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Aug 01, 1991

Set in prehistoric times, this side-scrolling platformer features the eponymous cavemen as they fight their way across various colorful levels. Also, there are cave babes.

30 Days of Gaming: Day 1

wunder_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 11

Edited By wunder_

Your Very First Video Game 

Hey guys! First off, I want to give credit to Aurahack, for giving me this awesome idea - I'll try to update it everyday, but we'll see! Unfortunately I don't have the skills he possesses, so you'll have to do without the sick Photoshop images. I'll just insert pictures of puppies instead, so you can stick around for those.  

Ah, the memories
     Ah, the memories

Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja. This was my first ever video game, that was also my first co-op game. I always played it with my brother, and we'd try and try to get to the end. I don't remember a whole lot, but I do remember there was bone throwing, and meat eating. I can't tell you honestly how accurate this actually is, because I was around 3 or so when I played this. But this was one of the most memorable experiences I've had on the SNES, and most of my early video game memories were of the N64, so this had to have come first, right?

I always played Joe, obviously.     
    This game was kinda hard for my young brain to wrap around, although looking back it was just a normal platformer. It also had a sick soundtrack that I still vaguely remember to this day. Whenever bongos or tribal music come up, I always think back to the Joe&Mac days. Also, cave babes. 

Thanks for reading; stay tuned for tomorrow where I'll discuss my favourite character! 

CLICK FOR THE LATEST DAY~

wunder_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By wunder_

Your Very First Video Game 

Hey guys! First off, I want to give credit to Aurahack, for giving me this awesome idea - I'll try to update it everyday, but we'll see! Unfortunately I don't have the skills he possesses, so you'll have to do without the sick Photoshop images. I'll just insert pictures of puppies instead, so you can stick around for those.  

Ah, the memories
     Ah, the memories

Joe & Mac: Caveman Ninja. This was my first ever video game, that was also my first co-op game. I always played it with my brother, and we'd try and try to get to the end. I don't remember a whole lot, but I do remember there was bone throwing, and meat eating. I can't tell you honestly how accurate this actually is, because I was around 3 or so when I played this. But this was one of the most memorable experiences I've had on the SNES, and most of my early video game memories were of the N64, so this had to have come first, right?

This game was kinda hard for my young brain to wrap around, although looking back it was just a normal platformer. It also had a sick soundtrack that I still vaguely remember to this day. Whenever bongos or tribal music come up, I always think back to the Joe&Mac days. Also, cave babes. 

Thanks for reading; stay tuned for tomorrow where I'll discuss my favourite character! 

CLICK FOR THE LATEST DAY~

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By JJWeatherman
    Arbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Arbie

Joe and Mac! Wah you just sent me all nostalgic! Like you that is one of the games I remember most from the SNES. Only, I don't remember too much about it. I remember falling down a waterfall, I remember throwing wheels at things, and I remember a really horrible place inside of a dino that was really hard!

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#4  Edited By StarvingGamer

Ah yes, one of the games that I saw in magazines but never was able to play. Also you were only 3? I feel old.

wunder_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By wunder_
    @JJWeatherman:  I don't have a Wii anymore T_T 

@Erzs: Oh yes! The wheels, also the fucking flying pterodactyls flying everywhere, like bats in Castlevania. 

@StarvingGamer: I think I was 3. Who knows o-o'
    aurahack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By aurahack

Killer that you're following on the idea :D Oh man, did I like, inadvertantly start a trend on GB now that other people said they'd do it?

wunder_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By wunder_
    @aurahack: I hope so! Link me to the others! :o
    Wong_Fei_Hung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Wong_Fei_Hung

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.