Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Joe Rogan

Character » appears in 5 games

Joe Rogan is a stand-up comic and Ultimate Fighting Championship commentator. He appears in the UFC Undisputed series.

Joe Rogan Experience #338 - The One Where Joe Got Drunk

360fov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By 360fov

I listen to the Joe Rogan Experience (podcast) every week, as often as they release a new episode. It's thought-provoking, varied and a whole 'lotta fun. Especially on the rare occasions where alcohol really leaves it's mark on the show.

This was one such show, where Joe and Brian gradually become more giddy and ridiculous. Shane is obviously under the influence, but as astute Redditor limited_inc phrased it:

"Shane Smith is the kind of drunk I want to be; Rogan is the kind of drunk I am"

sumbog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By sumbog

I only really watch JRE when MMA fighters, or another guest that interests me is on. Joe makes a lot of good points in his discussions, but a some of the stuff he says is pretty stupid. I find the show will occasionally devolve into a bunch of guys getting absolutely ripped and talking about conspiracy theories... Which is pretty ok in my opinion.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@sumbog said:

I only really watch JRE when MMA fighters, or another guest that interests me is on. Joe makes a lot of good points in his discussions, but a some of the stuff he says is pretty stupid. I find the show will occasionally devolve into a bunch of guys getting absolutely ripped and talking about conspiracy theories... Which is pretty ok in my opinion.

I'm the opposite. I can't stand the conspiracy theory bullshit. It's just so dumb.

sumbog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mariachimacabre: Its dumb in how much credit Joe gives them, but I just find it funny in a whole "how stupid is this" sorta way.

Tarsier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Tarsier

conspiracy theories

FACT: anyone who believes in THAT stuff is SILLY.

FACT: people in power never conspire! dont you know how they got in power? because theyre nice honest good hearted people.

Strife777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I like Joe Rogan and his podcast is pretty fun to listen to, but I quite dislike Brian "Redban". I'll listen to it every now and then.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

Before I say anything, everything I'm about to say is entirely my own projection. The issue is with me and not necessarily with these two dudes or anyone else.

I'm a recovering alcoholic and as such I feel incredibly bummed whenever I see someone drunk because I always project my own issues with drinking on them. Which isn't fair because these dudes may not be alcoholics. But hearing that they are getting drunk while recording a podcast just makes me feel uncomfortable. I can't really explain why per say but it just does.

George_Hukas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By George_Hukas

"I'm a fan of UFC, Joe Rogan, Alex Jones...."

BLOCKED

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@sumbog said:

I'm the opposite. I can't stand the conspiracy theory bullshit. It's just so dumb.

Dude, listen to the show with Steven Greer. My favorite kind of entertaining insanity.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.