DiMaggio being a badass IRL

#1 Posted by Spacetrucking (949 posts) -

#2 Posted by Metal_Mills (3055 posts) -

I expected more curb stomping and chainsaws.

#3 Posted by Al3xand3r (7574 posts) -

That was... Lame... Not funny... Or anything... I guess it's the writers that make Bender funny.

Also, he wasn't very badass... That poor drunk was like 1/3rd his size or something... And we didn't see him throw him out.

#4 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -

he called himself bender
#5 Posted by tokyochicken (849 posts) -

He's god a bad as mullet.

#6 Posted by brukaoru (5080 posts) -

Should have said "threw" since there was no throwing being shown in the video. On that note, it's not everyday someone gets kicked out of a bar by a celebrity, I wonder how the guy felt afterwards.

#7 Posted by RsistncE (4496 posts) -

Whatever DiMaggio is just another fat wannabe athlete...like all baseball players.

#8 Posted by AndrewB (7692 posts) -

John DiMaggio. JOHN.

#9 Posted by jakob187 (21788 posts) -

I would've punched that fucker in the face for trying to grab my drink!!!  He's lucky that Marcus Fenix isn't as hostile as me!

#10 Posted by SpaceInsomniac (3909 posts) -

The best part of this video is that out of all possible songs, fucking Peace Train by Cat Stevens is playing in the background!  That's awesome.  :)

#11 Posted by Death_Unicorn (2838 posts) -

I <3 John DiMaggio.

#12 Posted by Keyser_Soze (1186 posts) -

Big 6' 4" guy acting touch against some smallish 5' something guy who's completely out of it. Yeah tough indeed.

#13 Edited by CynageN (1165 posts) -

That was pretty pathetic. How many times did he mention Bender to the camera? Kinda just lost respect for the guy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.