Make you his bitch?

#1 Posted by dillonator (145 posts) -

I mean, yeah, Doom was a killer IP, and I sure as hell played it enough while I was growing up, but I find it rather retarded that a man who thought so highly of himself crashed as hard as he did.

I mean, this man has to make virtual art to ever MAYBE get off the hook for the sheer stupidity of one ad and a major social experiment failure.

I salute you John Romero.

#2 Posted by floodiastus (1262 posts) -

I bet that guy did alot of coke during the ferrari era ;)

#3 Posted by Player1 (3857 posts) -

I don't get whats the big deal. I love the ad. I would love to see a "Cliff will make you wis bitch" ad

#4 Posted by Nettacki (1317 posts) -

Thanks to John Romero, I use the phrase for everyday situations, such as "the school curriculum will make you its bitch. Suck it down."

#5 Edited by virtorio (248 posts) -

John Romero was the bitch all along  

#6 Posted by LLJK_Jasta (292 posts) -
@Nettacki said:
" Thanks to John Romero, I use the phrase for everyday situations, such as "the school curriculum will make you its bitch. Suck it down." "
Hahaha!  Yes!
#7 Posted by thehexeditor (1404 posts) -

Romero used to be somebody. Nowadays he's a dinosaur.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.