Game credits

#1 Posted by ImHungry (376 posts) -

Hmm did I miss a joke? On my browser it says underneath his name "  John T. Drake is a person that is credited in -3 games
-3 games? While I think that's pretty hilarious, I'm curious as to what's up with that

#2 Posted by LordAndrew (13972 posts) -

Counting glitch. Sometimes when adding or removing an object from a page, the counter doesn't increment or decrement. And sometimes when removing, it decrements more than it should. There are numerous counters across the site that have gone out of sync and don't accurately represent what they're supposed to.

#3 Posted by ShiftyMagician (2128 posts) -
@LordAndrew said:
" Counting glitch. Sometimes when adding or removing an object from a page, the counter doesn't increment or decrement. And sometimes when removing, it decrements more than it should. There are numerous counters across the site that have gone out of sync and don't accurately represent what they're supposed to. "
They should probably make a monthly or quarterly script that scans the site content and updates the numbers appropriately.  It wouldn't be that much of a resource hog in the long run I believe, as they are one-off routines that do not happen often.  That would at least resolve the issue every now and again perhaps.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.