banned8921's John Woo presents Stranglehold (PC) review

Fun is number 1 priority in this game.

I just beat John Woo presents: Stranglehold about 15 minutes ago, this games alot of fun I would have preferred to play it with a controller if mine hadn’t broken I would have but the mouse and keyboard works fine except I hate how they change the mouse speed when your in holdups it sucks because im so used to how far my mouse moves when I move it an inch that I cant get a hit so i have to do those sequences many times over. The cover system is great just as good as Uncharted: Drakes Fortune or Gears of War, but this is over the top violence and fun and the game is pretty long It gets repetitive in the middle but the end is amazing also the first level is amazing. I recommend this game to people who like Gears of War, and Max Payne. I give it a 4 because its amazing but the middle is kinda dull.