Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Aug 29, 2013

A fighting game developed by CyberConnect2 and published by Namco Bandai, the cast of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure square off to see who is the last man standing in the ongoing clash of the Joestar bloodline against Dio Brando, his descendants and other bizarre enemies.

DLC Characters Trailer 2. Oh! My! God!

rubberluffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

So NamcoBandai/CC2 had another trailer during their event at TGS, showing off the upcoming characters. So, we've got badass grandpa Joseph and Lisa Lisa for the next, but the trailer also confirms Narciso Anasui from Part 6 with his stand Diver Down and Vanilla Ice from Part 3, with stand Cream. Also features a glimpse at the previously announced Baoh.

Will update with the better version when it becomes available.

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

Jiizasu Kuraisto! How much money were they planning on gouging out of fans with this stuff? I've had no intention of making a Japanese account since I received my copy and this news doesn't really change that. Sure I'd like to have these characters but I spent quite a bit of money on the initial game and haven't really gotten my money's worth as far as enjoyment. I'd really like to know what all the DLC would add up to in USD because I guarantee it's not worth it.

rubberluffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Better version. New Campaign, Lisa Lisa and Old Joseph are out on JP PSN right now.

DualFayte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lisa Lisa hype!

So Old Joseph is available in US/Canada PSN store right now. I've purchased him but am unable to find him in character select. I think its bugged? Can anyone confirm this?

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@mezmero said:

Jiizasu Kuraisto! How much money were they planning on gouging out of fans with this stuff? I've had no intention of making a Japanese account since I received my copy and this news doesn't really change that. Sure I'd like to have these characters but I spent quite a bit of money on the initial game and haven't really gotten my money's worth as far as enjoyment. I'd really like to know what all the DLC would add up to in USD because I guarantee it's not worth it.

One of my turn offs from purchasing this game. From what I read there was like 14 dlc characters out in japan for 2 bucks each for 28 bucks total? That seems outrageous priced.

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Wait.... wait..... Speedwagon is a playable character?

OHHH NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

ManiacalMech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Old Joseph & Lisa Lisa are the best DLC characters. For your health.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.