Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Aug 29, 2013

A fighting game developed by CyberConnect2 and published by Namco Bandai, the cast of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure square off to see who is the last man standing in the ongoing clash of the Joestar bloodline against Dio Brando, his descendants and other bizarre enemies.

Koichi Hirose and Akira Otoishi (Part 4) Confirmed

rubberluffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Josuke's friend Koichi will be playable, along with early antagonist Akira Otoishi. Both will be bringing their respective Stands, Koichi with Echoes and Akira with Red Hot Chili Pepper. I'm curious how they're gonna implement Koichi's evolving Stand, since Johnny Joestar also has one but he seems to just have Horse mode, and each Tusk act showing up in supers/specials. I imagine Kocihi will probably be a trick/trap type character. No opinion on Akira since I actually forgot who he was when this was announced and had to look him up. An electricity-based Stand could be implemented pretty easily.

No Caption Provided

ShrimpDino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Thats awesome :D
    Nice to see more Part 4 characters

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By FluxWaveZ

Kars and Rohan confirmed.

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

This is what I get for not keeping up with the foreign marketing. Of course Red Hot Chili Pepper would be in this. Who makes a fighting game without an electricity dude?

This just gets better and better.

ShrimpDino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even more awesome news :D

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#6  Edited By jacksukeru

Kars is an obvious addition after the other Pillar men were added and Rohan, being the author self-insert that he is, is not unexpected, both good additions though.

Koichi is one of my favorites as well so I'm glad he was put in, but I had completely forgot about that Akira guy. The only character remaining that I really want in there now (and in fact the one I want in there the most among the non-Jojos) is Narancia with his Aerosmith. The suspense is killing me!

Hopefully they'll announce him alongside Bucciarati, who also really needs to be in it, sometime soon.

TooSweet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I think I'm going to start playing some JoJo games before it's release.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Diavolo, Bruno and Narancia are in from Part V:

No Caption Provided

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

@fluxwavez: Awesome! Now I'm fully satisfied with the roster. I hope they release another trailer soon to show some of these new characters off.

Still not a fan of Diavolos design, for someone who's supposed to be a grown man with a teenage daughter, as well as a mysterious mafia boss, he sure doesn't look intimidating at all. Luckily, his stand pulls some of that weight for him.

ShrimpDino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome :D
    I expected Diavolo and Bruno to be in the game but i was surprise that Narancia showed up

rubberluffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Oh god I hope Narancia and Mista can do the dance at each other during battle.

@jacksukeru:

King Crimson is the only thing cool about Diavolo. He's extra lame because he's sandwiched between the amazing Yoshikage and the interesting Pucci.

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

Now all the characters I would have wanted made it into this game. I still want Valentine but I wouldn't be surprised if he gets omitted by his crazy power set alone. Has a character with ice powers been announced yet? If not they should go for Pet Shop or the dude who has White Album. It would be pretty cool if at least one of the animal characters made it. Preferably Foo Fighters.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.