Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Aug 29, 2013

A fighting game developed by CyberConnect2 and published by Namco Bandai, the cast of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure square off to see who is the last man standing in the ongoing clash of the Joestar bloodline against Dio Brando, his descendants and other bizarre enemies.

Second Trailer Released

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By FluxWaveZ

Voice actors:

• Jonathan Joestar (CV: Kazuyuki Okitsu)
    • Joseph Joestar (CV: Tomokazu Sugita)
    • Wham (CV: Akio Otsuka)
    • Jotaro Kujo (CV: Daisuke Ono)
    • Josuke Higashikata (CV: Wataru Hatano)
    • Giorno Giovanna (CV: Daisuke Namikawa)
    • Jolyne Kujo (CV: Miyuki Sawashiro)
    • Johnny Joestar (CV: Yuuki Kaji)
    • Gyro Zeppeli (CV: Shinichiro Miki)

I have no knowledge of the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure universe other than that some people utilize things called stands(?), but this looks appropriately crazy from what I gather. It's CyberConnect, after all, so of course they'd manage to convey what they needed to. Looking forward to this and learning more about the universe.

dungbootle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By dungbootle

Stands are basically Personas, though they are a bit more active and they all have their own unique abilities. This trailer is pretty damn awesome, I can't wait till they reveal some more major characters.

If you're interested in JJBA and manga is your thing, check that out. It's pretty much my favorite manga of all time.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By FluxWaveZ

@dungbootle said:

If you're interested in JJBA and manga is your thing, check that out. It's pretty much my favorite manga of all time.

Yeah, people seem to enjoy it a lot so I'll definitely look into it. There's also supposed to be that new Jojo's anime in 2013, so I guess it could prepare me for that as well.

dungbootle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By dungbootle

@FluxWaveZ said:

@dungbootle said:

Yeah, people seem to enjoy it a lot so I'll definitely look into it. There's also supposed to be that new Jojo's anime in 2013, so I guess it could prepare me for that as well.

The anime is actually starting Oct 6 of this year. Very, very soon.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FluxWaveZ

@dungbootle: *Looks at announcement thread.

Oh... I, I knew that! So, that is indeed very soon. That makes me more excited than I would have thought, given I've not been that into Jojo's before now, heh.

Bocam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Bocam

The funny thing about Jojo is that Stands don't even appear in the manga until the 3rd arc. (About twelve volumes in)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.