Third Trailer Released (Jump Festa)

#1 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19346 posts) -

Stylish and apparently faithful to the source material, as expected.

#2 Posted by monochromaticx (6 posts) -

This game is looking better and better with each trailer. I really hope there will be a western release.

#3 Posted by dungbootle (2458 posts) -

Dio was the icing on the cake for this.

#4 Posted by rubberluffy (464 posts) -

I love that Mista is shown doing the "dance", my god, CyberConnect2's attention to detail is astounding. Also, dat Jolyne attacking with baseballs and Josuke getting super armor when his hair is insulted. And Okuyasu with ZA HANDO. I need this game to become a part of me.

#5 Posted by Make_Me_Mad (3102 posts) -

This still looks incredible.

#6 Posted by ShrimpDino (97 posts) -

The Trailer is awesome :D

I hope this game gets a western release

#7 Posted by rubberluffy (464 posts) -

Someone subbed the trailer.

#8 Posted by I_smell (3924 posts) -

First time seeing this, it looks pretty amazing!

#9 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19346 posts) -

New pictures and more via Famitsu.

#10 Posted by TooSweet (388 posts) -

I can't wait to pick this up. Firing up my dreamcast to play some JoJo this week!

#11 Posted by JackSukeru (5913 posts) -

I'm definetly very excited about this, I only wish I was more caught up on the later parts of the Jojo fiction.

#12 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19346 posts) -

Play-Asia's got the game listed as a March 2013 release. Wonder if it's actually gonna come out that soon.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.