Trailer #6

#1 Posted by rubberluffy (476 posts) -

Yessss. Features the newer announced characters and some game features. The President makes a stunning appearance. Some glimpses of alternate outfits, too, like Jonathan's striped shirt+ballcap outfit.

#2 Posted by Shinmaru007 (346 posts) -

So hyped! I've slowed down a bit making my way through the JoJo manga, but hopefully I'll be done with Stone Ocean (or close to it) by the time I get this. Regardless, choosing characters is going to be a nightmare. All of them look so great!

#3 Posted by rubberluffy (476 posts) -

And now we can enjoy a subtitled version of this trailer.

#4 Edited by Mezmero (2064 posts) -

My brain just exploded. Can't possibly get anymore hyped for this game. They got just about everyone I could have wanted with the exception of Diego Brando. Too bad importing it will be expensive as fuuuuck.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.