This game is awesome.

#1 Edited by synt4x (160 posts) -

I've always thought that it was anyway. Anyone else agree?

I guess what does it is that it's simply a straight-forward run and gun platformer that gives some good challenge and perfectly balanced gameplay.
It took me over 10 years to complete this game. I could never beat it as a kid, and then I sold all my NES stuff.
But now I have a new NES collection and I got this game once again. So last year I finally beat it :D

#2 Posted by Xymox (2051 posts) -

I sometimes pop it in just to listen to the music.
Grats on beating it, haven't done that yet :>

#3 Posted by Terrell (417 posts) -

Yeah this game is pretty tough, but its pretty great too.  Definitely a tight game!!!

#4 Posted by RJPelonia (854 posts) -

Hell yeah it is.

#5 Posted by GreyFox10S (21 posts) -

It's a great unsung game from the NES days.

#6 Posted by randiolo (1090 posts) -

thats just silius...........

#7 Posted by Bozar (133 posts) -

The music is still amazing. I'm totally Silius, guys.

#8 Posted by Jon_Rivera (53 posts) -

I love this game. It's relentless, fun to play, and has a fantastic soundtrack. I have it on my MP3 player.
#9 Posted by frankfartmouth (1016 posts) -

Hm. Never played this one. Sounds interesting, though.
#10 Posted by c1337us (5751 posts) -

I don't think this is one I ever played. Congrats on beating it though. Going back and conquering a once unbeatable game is always satisfying.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.