I downloaded and beat Journey last night, I am not crazy when I say it is the best thing on the Playstation Store, one of the best PS3 games and one of the best games of all time. I can think of nothing wrong with this game!
- One of the prettriest games I have ever witnessed.
- The soundtrack fits the game perfectly and is full of emotion.
- Best use of multiplayer I have ever seen in a game ever.
- Your mouth will be left open at multiple parts in the game.
- Very simple yet very awesome.
- Perfect Length - This is one thing some people do not like, but I explain below why it needs to be this long.
It took me about 2-3 hours, but for the money that I paid and what I got out of it I felt it was well worth the money. I also think if the game was longer it would be worse for it, because I think that Journey is best when completed in one sitting, any longer and it would have not been as easy to complete in one sitting.
Journey is the best game I have played this year, I highly recommend this game to everybody. But if you have also played it, was there anything you didn't like about Journey?