Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Journey

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Mar 13, 2012

Journey is thatgamecompany's third release for Sony. Roam the lands discovering the history of an ancient civilization on a trek toward a distant mountain. Go at it alone or explore with strangers online.

Journey Launch Date 3/14/12 $15

j3ffro919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By j3ffro919

Whoops, fat fingered it, it's 3/13, not 3/14...way to typo the part that can't be edited.

They just released this on Facebook, probably a few other outlets as well. I'm stoked and bummed simultaneously, I've been looking forward to this for a long time but I'm getting married 3/17.

Safe to say I'll be playing this one early April :D

IAmNotBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By IAmNotBatman

Looking forward to it even if it's just for gaining the knowledge of what is going on in this game. Playstation Blog put a statement out, will be $15 have my fingers crossed for £9.99.

Tidel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By Tidel

I'm terribly excited.

As far as I know this finishes thatgamecompany's contract with Sony. If I were Sony, I would throw all the money at them to convince them to stay. Team Ico seems to be toast -- part of the reason I bought in with PS3 was Sony's history with these kinds of emotionally-driven, experimental, prestige-y games.

Though I also think that it would be great if this kind of content wasn't gated behind a particular system.

Anyway, excited.

Shookems

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Shookems

Definitely scooping this up when it hits

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.