Journey: One and Done

Posted by RAmpersaND (107 posts) -

Journey is the first game in as long as I can remember that I've played from beginning to end in one sitting.

It offers such an ephemeral experience that any preview would be pointless; any review would spoil too much.

Thus, instead of directly discussing Journey at all, I'd like to say only this:

Does the question "What if Jason Rohrer joined Team Ico?" get you giddy?

If so, then Journey is probably worth your $15. Go in blind, and enjoy the ride!

#1 Posted by RAmpersaND (107 posts) -

Journey is the first game in as long as I can remember that I've played from beginning to end in one sitting.

It offers such an ephemeral experience that any preview would be pointless; any review would spoil too much.

Thus, instead of directly discussing Journey at all, I'd like to say only this:

Does the question "What if Jason Rohrer joined Team Ico?" get you giddy?

If so, then Journey is probably worth your $15. Go in blind, and enjoy the ride!

#2 Posted by Moztacular (467 posts) -

Yeah I just beat it a minute ago and it was great! I had a random co-op person with me the whole way through too to make the experience that much more memorable. Good time

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.