Your Emblem

#1 Posted by CzarTim (32 posts) -

The fact that each player gets an unique emblem is a terrific feature. I'm hoping they eventually provide a way to buy a hat/shirt with it. Or at least let us get a high-rez download so we can make it ourselves.

#2 Edited by Kyreo (4600 posts) -

As best you can, you should post what yours looked like. I finished the game a few hours ago but I remember vividly what it looked like. I will MS paint some shit and post what it looks like.

EDIT: Here is what my emblem looked like.

#3 Posted by Sliced_Bread (147 posts) -

Wha? I didn't even notice it

#4 Edited by Cyrisaurus (455 posts) -

n n

n n

Really odd that I got all 4 matching

#5 Posted by Tearhead (2158 posts) -

@Cyrisaurus said:

n n

n n

Mine is exactly the same! I thought these were supposed to be unique to each player... That's disappointing.

#6 Posted by Cyrisaurus (455 posts) -

@Tearhead said:

@Cyrisaurus said:

n n

n n

Mine is exactly the same! I thought these were supposed to be unique to each player... That's disappointing.

hmmm... now that I think about it, what if that's the default emblem, and the game didn't assign us a unique one?

#7 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

@Cyrisaurus said:

@Tearhead said:

@Cyrisaurus said:

n n

n n

hmmm... now that I think about it, what if that's the default emblem, and the game didn't assign us a unique one?

I have the same one I believe.

#8 Posted by CornBREDX (5046 posts) -

I never noticed mine and didn't know I had one until the end when it showed the people I met and symbols next to them. When I check it out again I'll have to see what it is. 

#9 Posted by Grillbar (1812 posts) -

something like this

#10 Posted by Tearhead (2158 posts) -

@BestUsernameEver said:

@Cyrisaurus said:

@Tearhead said:

@Cyrisaurus said:

n n

n n

I have the same one I believe.

Well, that's lame.

#11 Posted by Djratchet (669 posts) -

It's randomly assigned with each playthrough, I believe.

#12 Posted by CzarTim (32 posts) -

@Djratchet said:

It's randomly assigned with each playthrough, I believe.

That's a shame.

#13 Posted by FoxMulder (1665 posts) -

Yep, just finished a 2nd playthrough and it is definately different each time. Woulda been cool if they somehow generated a unique one for each player!

#14 Posted by sawtooth (432 posts) -

I got dibs on

J J

J J

#15 Posted by Evan_Buchholz (122 posts) -

Considering how many players they might get I would assume that making a unique one for each would be pretty daunting....

#16 Posted by deskp (445 posts) -

Its just there so you can recognice the emblem when you see the usernames at the end.

#17 Posted by Zero_ (1973 posts) -

It's not randomly generated? That's a shame, but still very cool. I didn't even notice till I saw the list of companions at the end.

#18 Posted by CzarTim (32 posts) -

I can confirm its a different emblem each play through. But I found this in the chapter select area: http://i.imgur.com/ADOiJ.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Ey3sP.jpg It has some emblems light up (I'm assuming the ones I've played with). Gotta catch them all!

#19 Posted by Blackout62 (1336 posts) -

@CzarTim: No those are the scarf extender glyph thingies you've gathered.

#20 Posted by CzarTim (32 posts) -

@Blackout62: Doh. Never mind then!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.