fluxbit's Journey (PlayStation 3) review

Five Word Review

Full-length reviews present an off-putting challenge for me. I labor over word, sentence, and grammatical choices to the point of exhaustion. These five-word reviews are my solace; I hope you appreciate the brevity.

1. Beautiful
  2. Surprising
  3. Enchanting
  4. Clever
  5. Replayable

Other reviews for Journey (PlayStation 3)

A journey worth taking. 0

Your destination is nearly always in clear view on the horizon.Journey represents thatgamecompany’s most ambitious project to date, an intensely cinematic experience, which propels players through an ever-changing kaleidoscope of ambience and mood. The game tells the story of a red-robed avatar who must, for reasons unexplained, undertake a pilgrimage to a faraway light-adorned peak, so vast and bright, that it can be seen from the voyage’s outset in the low desert valleys.Players control the ad...