Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Jump Ultimate Stars

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Nov 23, 2006

The much improved sequel to Jump Superstars, Jump Ultimate Stars ups the ante with online play, a new koma system, even more characters and improved graphics.

Death Note World Mission 1

Avatar image for captainlunchbox
    Captainlunchbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 20

#1  Edited By Captainlunchbox

I need suggestions for characters that are good at throwing other characters out of the level. I need 3 ring outs. I'm using Luffy, but he's so powerful (even after removing all his help koma) that he usually just KO's everyone before they get thrown out. Any tips?

Skooky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Skooky

Lenalee from D.Gray-man.

Captainlunchbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Captainlunchbox
    @Skooky said:

" Lenalee from D.Gray-man. "

I will go and evolve the D Gray man characters now, thank you!

It's kind of messed up because I'm fighting Neuro, Yu-Gi_oh, and some chick in black that just usually blocks most of my damage and doesn't fly far.

Neuro has Misa as a support character and can insta-kill you if she gets her Shinigami eye on you.

The lady in black has L and he can shut down your attack moves. Yu-Gi-oh usually just gets owned before I even have a chance to ring him out.

It's such an awful mix of circumstances. I cannot wait to unlock him now, haha. It's kind of messed up because I'm fighting Neuro, Yu-Gi_oh, and some chick in black that just usually blocks most of my damage and doesn't fly far. Neuro has Misa as a support character and can insta-kill you if she gets her Shinigami eye on you. The lady in black has L and he can shut down your attack moves. Yu-Gi-oh usually just gets owned before I even have a chance to ring him out. It's such an awful mix of circumstances.
    Make_Me_Mad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Make_Me_Mad
    @Skooky said:
    This.  That dashing/flying forward kicking attack she has is a death sentence for anyone in front of her.
    Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By KaosAngel

Dude, Train and Ban-kai Ichigo are the best team. 

Captainlunchbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Captainlunchbox
    @Make_Me_Mad said:
    " @Skooky said:
    This.  That dashing/flying forward kicking attack she has is a death sentence for anyone in front of her. "
    It really is. It's more useful than her Super, which I thought was incredible. And she has an Air Dash that helps her get back into the level. She might be my new favorite character. 

It's good to see people still look at this page and can actually help other people out. Thanks for all the info. I'll take more suggestions now as I need to beat Mission 2 in under 20 seconds haha. And I'm a stupid Green Koma with really bad Death Note Support characters.
    Skooky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Skooky

What the fuck is up with the lack of fighting online? It has always baffled me.

TAUNTFEST 4EVA.

Captainlunchbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Captainlunchbox
    @Skooky said:
    " What the fuck is up with the lack of fighting online? It has always baffled me.  TAUNTFEST 4EVA. "
    I've heard the scene is barren. I've been too afraid to go online just yet. Only my 2nd day owning it haha.
    AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#9  Edited By AgentJ

Allen Walker, also from D. Grayman is a great ringout character, because he has both a big beam and flail special.  
    By the way, if you plan on unlocking everyone, you'd better settle in for the long haul. It takes a lot of time...

Captainlunchbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Captainlunchbox
    @AgentJ said:
    " Allen Walker, also from D. Grayman is a great ringout character, because he has both a big beam and flail special.  By the way, if you plan on unlocking everyone, you'd better settle in for the long haul. It takes a lot of time... "
    I was going to use him next, actually. I wasn't sure how everyone in that series would play, as I was unfamiliar with the manga- but so far I'm pleased. And I sincerely hopw it takes a long time. How long did it take you?
    AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#11  Edited By AgentJ
    @Captainlunchbox:

Just popped the game in, it says 53 hrs. Way longer than I usually spend on a single game. 
    Captainlunchbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Captainlunchbox

And while everyone is talking about (and so I don't look silly for making a separate post) is there any sort of practice area where I can go and test my builds without doing them in the  missions? I scoured every FAQ and couldn't find any mention of one, but I thought I'd ended up in one on accident when I was messing around.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.