Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Jump Ultimate Stars

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Nov 23, 2006

The much improved sequel to Jump Superstars, Jump Ultimate Stars ups the ante with online play, a new koma system, even more characters and improved graphics.

Questions about Help Koma.

Avatar image for captainlunchbox
    Captainlunchbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 20

#1  Edited By Captainlunchbox

Honestly, I usually just take characters from the same series and wait for the "sparkle" to occur. I'm not really even sure what effects the koma bestow or which ones are best of even just good. 

I realize that although my tactic may work well enough, I'm limiting myself. For example, say I wanted to give Ichigo from Bleach more aerial maneuverability, and I'd like to add either a triple jump, an air-dash, or both. How would I do that? Or maybe I want to give Goku an immunity to poison? Maybe give Jaguar higher defense against swords?

I feel like there needs to be a definitive guide as only the GIant Bomb community can put together...

Avatar image for deactivated-6620058d9fa01
    deactivated-6620058d9fa01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

If you go to Genroh's faq on Gamefaqs and then ctrl-f "Help Character" it'll eventually bring you to the section where it tells you what all the helps do.

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By jacksukeru

It's been a really long time since I played that game so I don't really remember anything specific about Help Komas. Still, rather than looking to put together a completely new guide on Giant Bomb, if there isn't one already, why don't you just google one? 

Actually, I just did it for you and came up with this:  http://shadowlink1134-fmj.deviantart.com/art/JUS-Help-Koma-Effects-Chart-59210387 

Someone on deviantart made a pic that have all the help Komas arranged with the pictures from the games as well as their effects. It's pretty big. I'd recommend saving it and zooming in on the file, worked fine for me.

Avatar image for captainlunchbox
    Captainlunchbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 20

#4  Edited By Captainlunchbox

Oh, I've been searching for good ones all day, but they only give general overviews of the systems and compatibility. I went by that one, but when I click on the link it didn't work.

Update: I updated my java and it finally appeared.

Edit: Also the guides that are already out there are kind of scattered. It would be beneficial to have a more cohesive guide. But of course, everyone's going to argue that it isn't needed because "no one plays it anymore, there's guides out there, you're an idiot, you're ugly," etc.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.