frostler's Jungler (Game Room) (Xbox 360 Games Store) review

• frostler wrote this review on .
  • frostler has written a total of 12 reviews. The last one was for MAG

Like Crack Cocaine but better

Jungler starting off is a sweet game, it's addicting and simple enough to just pick up and figure out in a few minutes which could be a bad thing but considering the game is only three bucks it's okay.

Shoot off the tails of the red ones and eventually work your way to the head and shoot it as well, thats the name of the game. There never is a lot of variety in the levels besides the new maze layout but I barely noticed it to begin with until the map turned green. The only strategy comes in trying to lure the enemies into the bombs (?) and then continue to shoot their helpless bodies while hoping another enemy doesn't come in and trap you.

I could play this game for hours on end trying to beat my high score and challenging my fellow jungalo brother's high scores. The only game besides Shao-Lins Road on Game Room that is remotely interesting to play for more than a demo.