4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 3 releases and 0 DLC

A simple, excellent sim game. 0

I have owned this game for many years, and I have logged so many hours into this game that I can't remember the first time I played it. The game may seem simple to some, but if you truly "get it" when you play it, you will agree with me that this is the best sim game ever. There is a sense of wonder while you are playing this that this game is special. When you are building a park from scratch (which doesn't take long; it is streamlined and very intuitive) you feel amazed when you first see dins...

Jurassic Park: Operation AWESOME! 0

When i first played JPOG i wasn't terribly impressed. It took me a while to realize that it really was a great sim game. the main aim of the game is to create a theme park, or zoo that instead of rides and animals, has living breathing dinosaurs. It isnt perfect, but there is enough variety to keep you coming back and playing again and again, in different scenarios.The game has a number of different modes; a story mode, which gives the player a series of tasks to complete that have very light st...