How do I download it for free from Playstation Plus?

#1 Posted by MrPilkington (722 posts) -

I bought a year of Playstation Plus before the 11/8 date ended, which should mean I get Jurassic Park: The Game on Playstation Network for free. Though it's not showing up for free for me. Can someone help?

#2 Posted by pantzing_nome (583 posts) -

@PainGod89: Have you checked your email? They may have sent your code there.

#3 Posted by MrPilkington (722 posts) -

@pantzing_nome: I checked that as well and nothing. Weird. I was looking forward to playing it.

#4 Posted by RE_Player1 (7560 posts) -

If you haven't received an e-mail or a PSN message with a code go to the Playstation Blog and look under the store update. There are a couple people who have posted with the same situation as yourself so a Sony guy, Morgan, who replies to posts on the weekly updates replied to them with a number they should call. From what I've read they solve the problem relatively fast over the phone. Sucks that you might have to do that but it's not like you can't get it, unless you misunderstood the promotion and bought a Plus subscription too late.

#5 Posted by MrPilkington (722 posts) -

@msavo: I greatly appreciate the heads up. After looking into it, as well as making a call to a Playstation service hotline, I was able to get the issue resolved and get my voucher for the game. I can't wait to play some of it tonight when I get home.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.