Anybody Play the Demo?

#1 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

I sort of had fun with it, at least for a demo. I mean... you try to survive against waves of dinosaurs! And you shoot them with a chain gun, or an automatic pistol, or countless other shit. The grenades suck, but who the fuck cares? I survived 9:11. Beat that, assholes.

#2 Posted by HatKing (5941 posts) -

I didn't know it was like that... I thought it'd just be the stuff they Quick Looked.  I might try it now. :/
#3 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -
@HatKing: Well it's like that, but the demo only lets you play survival. Which is basically you get a perimeter and you guard it. The dinosaurs try to knock down your barriers and get in, so you have to keep repairing them and taking out shit.
#4 Posted by AjayRaz (12427 posts) -

a demo? is it only on 360, because I didn't see it on the PSN. i'll search for it on XBL and beat your pathetic time! 

#5 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

I am warning you, it's not all that great. It's somewhat entertaining if you're looking to kill a few minutes. 

P.S. You'll probably beat my time. I accidentally killed myself with an explosive barrel. I was locking on while in adrenaline mode and it targeted this god damn barrel.

#6 Posted by HatKing (5941 posts) -
@Vinchenzo:
It sounds more entertaining than what I saw during the Quick Look.  I'll check it out, no harm in downloading a free demo.
#7 Posted by hakunin (392 posts) -
@AjayRaz: You in the US? If not, then that's why. The game (and thus, the demo) is US  only at this point.
#8 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

I've not seen a demo.

#9 Posted by AjayRaz (12427 posts) -
@hakunin: i'm in Canada, so i guess that's why. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.