Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Jurassic: The Hunted

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

Jurassic: The Hunted is a sci-fi first-person shooter developed by Cauldron in which you travel back in time using 13 different weapons to survive 12 levels of dino shooting action. It's up to Dylan to figure out what the foxtrot is going on in the Bermuda Triangle.

Character Movement.

Avatar image for masturbatingbear
    MasturbatingBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By MasturbatingBear

I found something really weird in the quicklook for Jurassic: The Hunted.  I noticed the movement of the characters in the cutscenes seemed familiar and awkward. Then I realized it was the exact same movements of the characters in the cutscenes of mortal kombat 4! Maybe its just the way he moves his hands. Or maybe its just me. Anybody else notice this? 

bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By bed

i noticed they were awkward as hell, but you remembering they look like the ones from MK4 made me laugh my ass off. it's true.  

god, those cutscenes look so crappy compared to how they looked years ago XD (of course.). MK4 was one of my favorite MK games, despite how much people hated it. 

teh_pwnzorer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By teh_pwnzorer
    @AjayRaz said:
    " i noticed they were awkward as hell, but you remembering they look like the ones from MK4 made me laugh my ass off. it's true.   god, those cutscenes look so crappy compared to how they looked years ago XD (of course.). MK4 was one of my favorite MK games, despite how much people hated it.  "
    Pretty much all 90s 3d games looked ugly to me, at the time.
    Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Diamond

I hate it when character models nod when they say words like they're muppets or something.  The Jurassic cutscenes also have laughable mouth animation and lots of fidgeting.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.