Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Just Cause 2

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Mar 23, 2010

Rico Rodriguez returns to explore another autocratic island nation in this explosion-laded followup to Just Cause.

One more reason this game rocks.

ht101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By ht101

Crazy awesome things such as hitching dudes to other dudes and dragging them along behind a car.  What is a reason why the game is awesome for you?

jokingknight22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By jokingknight22

stunt position on a plane taking off...oh wait, taking a helicopter as high as i can and jumping out...oh, wait...EVERYTHING!
    agentboolen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By agentboolen

Yea I played the demo and it seemed like the grappling hook would really add to some fun, glad to here it is working out i'll have to pick it up one day.

jasondaplock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By jasondaplock

Honestly, I play this game to relax. It is so beautiful and the freedom you're given to traverse the world is incredible. Then I get to grapple hook dudes to an airplane.

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By Sooperspy
    @jasondaplock said:
    " Honestly, I play this game to relax. It is so beautiful and the freedom you're given to traverse the world is incredible. Then I get to grapple hook dudes to an airplane. "
    I have been playing the game for about 14 hours and surprisingly haven't grappled anything to helis or choppers. 

On topic- I think my favorite thing to do is getting the military police on me and jumping on moving cars, then shooting at the police cars wheels so they flip out or grappling them to tall building and watching them get flung into the air.
    XanderCrews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By XanderCrews

I like grappling dudes to the explosive tanks, and watching them fly across the screen screaming. Also, the fact that they put the island from LOST in the game as an easter egg, is pretty sweet IMO.

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ProfessorEss

Sunsets in Panau.

Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Kazona

I'm curious. I played the demo on the PC, and I absolutely hated the controls. How are the controls on the console versions?

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ProfessorEss
    @Kazona said:
    I'm curious. I played the demo on the PC, and I absolutely hated the controls. How are the controls on the console versions? "
    My 360 experience: Because the game mechanics are so different they take a little bit to get used to but once you get used to them they're brilliant.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.