Post your uploaded PS3 Videos here

#1 Posted by EnemaEms (155 posts) -

Since this game is so awesome and ridiculous, we need somewhere to gather all of that ridiculousness, so why not here. :) 

Here is some helicopter fun I did from last night. 

#2 Edited by EpicBenjamin (624 posts) -

EDIT: Forgot to mention, cool video EnemaEms!

Man, this game is fun.
#3 Posted by EnemaEms (155 posts) -

That  1st video was pretty funny at the end. It appears your 2nd one is set to "Private", at least that is what it is telling me.

#4 Posted by EnemaEms (155 posts) -

A couple of short ones from today. 

#5 Posted by Tapeworm (63 posts) -

Dang, yo.  Every time I try to upload a video it says "Service busy at this time.  Upload later" or something like that.

#6 Posted by Jambones (1696 posts) -

I had no idea Just Cause had this functionality. Awesome.

#7 Posted by ObsideonDarman (640 posts) -
@Jambones: The functionality is only included with the PS3 Version
#8 Posted by Jambones (1696 posts) -
@ObsideonDarman: Is there some sort of Microsoft policy in place to prevent the XBox version doing the same?
#9 Posted by MordeaniisChaos (5730 posts) -
@Jambones said:
" @ObsideonDarman: Is there some sort of Microsoft policy in place to prevent the XBox version doing the same? "
Yeah. Their "be dicks at all costs" policy. MS sucks at shit like this. That's why only the PS3 version of UE3 had mod support, etc.
#10 Posted by ObsideonDarman (640 posts) -
@MordeaniisChaos said:
" @Jambones said:
" @ObsideonDarman: Is there some sort of Microsoft policy in place to prevent the XBox version doing the same? "
Yeah. Their "be dicks at all costs" policy. MS sucks at shit like this. That's why only the PS3 version of UE3 had mod support, etc. "
Exactly, could't have put it better myself
#11 Posted by Jambones (1696 posts) -
@ObsideonDarman said:
" @MordeaniisChaos said:
" @Jambones said:
Yeah. Their "be dicks at all costs" policy. MS sucks at shit like this. That's why only the PS3 version of UE3 had mod support, etc. "

Exactly, could't have put it better myself  "

Hah. Didn't mean to start a console war in here, so let's see some more cool vids. More double-ended grappling hook torture of islander dwellers please :D

@EnemaEms: I am kinda sad that the whole Destruction 2.0 style mentality is not implemented in this game. Planting explosives on the statue at strategic points would have been hilarious.

#12 Posted by Andorski (5202 posts) -
@MordeaniisChaos said:
" @Jambones said:
Actually, it's because Sony created a Youtube API for the PS3 and has allowed any developers to use the functionality.  A few games have it (PixelJunk Shooter is the only one on the top of my head right now), but I wish more games came with it.
#13 Posted by EnemaEms (155 posts) -

PixelJunk Eden was actually the 1st game to include the API.  

@Jambones: I understand why they didn't do the whole destruction 2.0 thing. If you destroyed too much, what are you going to grapple to? :)

#14 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

do u really expect someone to watch a dozen of random gameplay videos ?

#15 Posted by boon (15 posts) -

#16 Posted by FilthyJTR (44 posts) -
@Ahmad_Metallic said:
" do u really expect someone to watch a dozen of random gameplay videos ? "
What a grouch.
#17 Posted by jjacobsson (53 posts) -

How I reach the top of cranes:   

#18 Posted by EnemaEms (155 posts) -

Propane fun. 

#19 Posted by boon (15 posts) -
@jjacobsson: Duder, I had no idea you could pre-mount the barrel before shooting it.  WAY easier.  Thanks for the heads up.
#20 Posted by SammydesinasNL (840 posts) -

This game really needs a co-op mode.
#21 Posted by Rianor (94 posts) -

I mainly just made this on a whim to test out  the video capturing, but it's not all boring. 

#22 Posted by Deusoma (3001 posts) -

I'm somewhat proud of this one. n_n  

#23 Posted by Rianor (94 posts) -

I just recorded this like 15 minutes ago. I originally was just going to ride the 4-Wheeler down the mountain ( I'm on the mountain peak that'll get you the Top of the World trophy/achievement) but I should've known it was gonna go awry, so i was planning on recording something else, but I ended up getting something probably alot more awesome. 

#24 Posted by super_machine (1930 posts) -

Here is a video where I got my stunt driver trophy.

#25 Posted by EnemaEms (155 posts) -
@Rianor:  That was too damn funny.
#26 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5380 posts) -
@Ahmad_Metallic said:
" do u really expect someone to watch a dozen of random gameplay videos ? "
When it's of this game: Yes!
#27 Posted by lilbigsupermario (840 posts) -

Just tried out the video capture hehe!  I crashed a plane at the mile-high club and partied with the girls haha!  

#28 Posted by lilbigsupermario (840 posts) -
@Rianor said:
" I just recorded this like 15 minutes ago. I originally was just going to ride the 4-Wheeler down the mountain ( I'm on the mountain peak that'll get you the Top of the World trophy/achievement) but I should've known it was gonna go awry, so i was planning on recording something else, but I ended up getting something probably alot more awesome. 

"
haha! awesome! "too close for comfort" haha! that's one hard dude to kill haha!
#29 Posted by yakov456 (1899 posts) -

Some retarded plane AI here, I just parked the first plane the wrong way, it took care of the rest. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.