Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Just Cause 2

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Mar 23, 2010

Rico Rodriguez returns to explore another autocratic island nation in this explosion-laded followup to Just Cause.

What's the trick to grappeling and tethering?

LRP21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LRP21

I know to tether is more of just tapping R1 but to grapple places sometimes it's fairly easy other times fairley difficult. Is the trick all in the timing? in the videos it looks so easy...

project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By project343

Hold on one target, let go on another. From what I can tell, you start off without that auto-aim grapple cursor. But I can't really tell when it comes in.

Avatar image for pnut_buttr_panda
    PNut_Buttr_Panda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By PNut_Buttr_Panda

you start with the tether indicator. you can tether to anything as long as the spinning square thing appears in the aim reticule.  tether two things aim at something and press and hold L1/LB aim at something else and then release it. you can only have one tether out at a time. if you go to fire the tether again the previous tether will disappear and the object wont be together anymore.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.