sup909's Kameo: Elements of Power (Xbox 360) review

Micro-Review: Showing its Age, the Controls Are Frustrating

Taking time into consideration the graphics are well done. Bright with some nice particle effects. The rest of the game has not aged so well though. The controls are beyond frustrating and inaccurate. The concept of the game is a wonderful one, but the execution is just unpolished and leads the user to want to throw their controller through the window.

Other reviews for Kameo: Elements of Power (Xbox 360)

Charming and original, but falls short of being great 0

First impressions are everything, and Kameo fails miserably in this regard. The game throws you right into the first mission without any tutorial or instruction of any kind. Through the use of on-screen hints one is gradually able to figure out what the hell to do, but it's definitely an unpleasant experience to fudge your way through a surprisingly difficult first level. I was only five minutes into the game and I already wanted to turn it off. Needless to say, my opinion of Kameo at this point...