marusame's Kameo: Elements of Power (Xbox 360) review

• marusame wrote this review on .

I Loved this game, Give it another chance.

Great game, short sweet and to the point. The game doesn't overstay its welcome, has a perfect difficulty curve, great time management, and a great visually appealing art style.

If you find this for 20$ at walmarts or something, don't be afraid to pick it up and take it home. You actually might enjoy yourself (gasp!)

Other reviews for Kameo: Elements of Power (Xbox 360)

Charming and original, but falls short of being great 0

First impressions are everything, and Kameo fails miserably in this regard. The game throws you right into the first mission without any tutorial or instruction of any kind. Through the use of on-screen hints one is gradually able to figure out what the hell to do, but it's definitely an unpleasant experience to fudge your way through a surprisingly difficult first level. I was only five minutes into the game and I already wanted to turn it off. Needless to say, my opinion of Kameo at this point...