Kessler Kam: Ramblin'

• 60 results
Posted by MattBodega (1904 posts) -

Whiskey Media Intern Matt Kessler catches a smorgasbord of weird topics being discussed by the Whiskey Staff, including Amazon Women on the Moon, Woo, Stranglehold, and Kane And Lynch 2.

#1 Posted by MattBodega (1904 posts) -

Whiskey Media Intern Matt Kessler catches a smorgasbord of weird topics being discussed by the Whiskey Staff, including Amazon Women on the Moon, Woo, Stranglehold, and Kane And Lynch 2.

#2 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -

Already watched this. I have to ask, who was the woman who entered into the discussion later on? I could barely hear her so I couldn't make out who it was.

Honestly though I'll miss the Kessler Kam videos once you're finished there for good :(

#3 Edited by CL60 (16906 posts) -

Sweet! I like Kessler Kam.

#4 Posted by Ghostiet (5250 posts) -
@Hamz said:
" Already watched this. I have to ask, who was the woman who entered into the discussion later on? I could barely hear her so I couldn't make out who it was. "
Babs, possibly?
#5 Posted by Milkman (16664 posts) -

Kessler's "Up top" totally justified his entire internship. You will be missed.

#6 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4970 posts) -

"Tell me about booty call"
"It was alright"
 "Now tell me about the movie"
"..."

Dammit, Kessler!  Also I can see in Jeff's eyes a 3 star rating for Kane and Lynch 2.

#7 Posted by jkz (4009 posts) -
@Milkman said:
" Kessler's "Up top" totally justified his entire internship. You will be missed. "
#8 Posted by Oni (2098 posts) -

I'm gonna miss these videos :( I'm sure the crew will miss your so-bad-they're-good-but-bad-again-really jokes.

#9 Edited by Scooper (7882 posts) -

Only one man can star in Woo the game and that man is Bubb Rubb.

#10 Posted by JJOR64 (18954 posts) -

5 Stars for Kayne & Lynch 2.  You heard it here first.

#11 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -

I feel Ryan's pain.

#12 Posted by Kiemoe (1055 posts) -

Yeah, the Kessler Kam is a work of genius. I'll miss it.

#13 Posted by 71Ranchero (2738 posts) -
@Scooper said:
" Only one man can star in Woo the game and that man is Bubb Rubb.

"
Its just decoration!
#14 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

SNAZZY !

#15 Posted by supermike6 (3557 posts) -

Who was that guy sitting in the corner the whole time? That weirded me out.

#16 Posted by CaptainTightPants (2834 posts) -

Ryans face when kessler said up top, priceless.

#17 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6988 posts) -

Ryan seems so annoyed lol

#18 Posted by Dylabaloo (1549 posts) -

hahaha that ryan bit was brilliant.

#19 Posted by Gav47 (1542 posts) -
@Hamz said:

" Already watched this. I have to ask, who was the woman who entered into the discussion later on? I could barely hear her so I couldn't make out who it was.  Honestly though I'll miss the Kessler Kam videos once you're finished there for good :( "

Melissa Durkin? Press person

#20 Posted by TurboMan (7504 posts) -

Goodbye forever, Bodega, Giant Bomb will miss you.

#21 Posted by ThePhantomnaut (6197 posts) -
@TurboMan said:
" Goodbye forever, Bodega, Giant Bomb will miss you. "
Or until next year. :)

I just got it in the mail today.
#22 Posted by Yummylee (21506 posts) -

Hey! I remember you!

#23 Posted by JP_Russell (1171 posts) -
@Hamz said:
"Already watched this. I have to ask, who was the woman who entered into the discussion later on? I could barely hear her so I couldn't make out who it was."

Sarah Lima, of course.  Seen in previous Kessler Kam videos, if you haven't watched them all.
#24 Posted by TheHT (11142 posts) -
@Milkman said:
" Kessler's "Up top" totally justified his entire internship. You will be missed. "
Haha yeah that was pretty funny.
#25 Posted by Gav47 (1542 posts) -
@TheHT said:
" @Milkman said:
Haha yeah that was pretty funny. "

#26 Posted by ethan (776 posts) -
@Hamz said:
" Already watched this. I have to ask, who was the woman who entered into the discussion later on? I could barely hear her so I couldn't make out who it was.  Honestly though I'll miss the Kessler Kam videos once you're finished there for good :( "
Melissa
#27 Edited by Steve_C (1750 posts) -

Kessler Kam lives on. That was pretty good. You'll be missed.

#28 Posted by VisariLoyalist (2991 posts) -

Ramble on

#29 Posted by Cube (4366 posts) -

I'm sticking to my guns and saying Matt Kessler sucks.

#31 Posted by Yummylee (21506 posts) -

Also goddamn is Jeff's hair thin.

#32 Posted by JP_Russell (1171 posts) -
@ethan said:
" @Hamz said:
Melissa "

Oh, my mistake.  She and Sarah sound very similar, then.
#33 Posted by natetodamax (19192 posts) -
@ethan said:
" @Hamz said:
Melissa "
I've never heard of a Melissa before.
#34 Posted by ethan (776 posts) -
@natetodamax said:
" @ethan said:
" @Hamz said:
Melissa "
I've never heard of a Melissa before. "
It's a fairly common name. 
#35 Posted by natetodamax (19192 posts) -
@ethan said:
" @natetodamax said:
" @ethan said:
" @Hamz said:
Melissa "
It's a fairly common name.  "
Touche. 

But does she work for one of the Whiskey Media websites?
#36 Posted by Hockeymask27 (3683 posts) -

I love how Vinny just walks up and says lets talk about cocks.

#37 Posted by Claude (16255 posts) -

I wonder if Matt Kessler is going into therapy after his internship. The abuse, oh god, the abuse.

#38 Posted by FLStyle (4665 posts) -
@natetodamax: I don't edit the Whiskey Media Wikipedia page for you lazy lot to not read it :P she's the press contact lady. Also someone linked to her on the first page.
#39 Posted by wrecks (2244 posts) -
@Milkman said:
#40 Edited by jakob187 (21663 posts) -
@Ghostiet said:

" @Hamz said:

" Already watched this. I have to ask, who was the woman who entered into the discussion later on? I could barely hear her so I couldn't make out who it was. "
Babs, possibly? "
Sounded like her.

Also, Jeff don't know about Woo?!  DISAPPOINTMENT ABOUNDS!!!
#41 Posted by buzz_clik (6969 posts) -

A few things:

• The boob economy is bust.
  • That Freejack banner makes me chuckle every time I see it.
  • For me Stranglehold > 50 Cent: BotS. Crazy, huh?
  • I'll miss these videos, Bodega.
#42 Posted by MKHavoc (1307 posts) -

I still don't get why we have to go to the forums to find these.  Also I hope someone takes over and puts more of these kinds of videos up.

#43 Posted by Matthew (1912 posts) -
@natetodamax said:
" @ethan said:
" @natetodamax said:
" @ethan said:
" @Hamz said:
Melissa "
It's a fairly common name.  "
Touche.  But does she work for one of the Whiskey Media websites? "
I wanna say she does something on the publicity side of it all.  Not necessarily on the public face of it, but a more behind the scenes money side of it all.  She's not an engineer, not part of the editorial staff...I'm still trying to figure this one out.
#44 Posted by Claude (16255 posts) -

When Bodega leaves, I would like to see a Kessler Kam as in Kessler Kries as Kams Komes to a Klose as in Klosure...

#45 Posted by Brendan (7763 posts) -

See ya Matt Kessler, you were a neat addition to the team for a while.
#46 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19329 posts) -
@Claude said:
" When Bodega leaves, I would like to see a Kessler Kam as in Kessler Kries as Kams Komes to a Klose as in Klosure... "
He's already gone, at least that's what Ryan said on I Love Mondays.
#47 Posted by Claude (16255 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:
" @Claude said:
" When Bodega leaves, I would like to see a Kessler Kam as in Kessler Kries as Kams Komes to a Klose as in Klosure... "
He's already gone, at least that's what Ryan said on I Love Mondays. "
Well that sucks. Going back east, I guess.
#48 Posted by ajamafalous (11959 posts) -
@Milkman said:
#49 Posted by ThatFrood (3375 posts) -
@Milkman said:
#50 Posted by lemon360 (1102 posts) -
@JJOR64 said:

" 5 Stars for Kayne & Lynch 2.  You heard it here first. "

Kane & Lynch 2, the game that Jeff gave a 3 and a half stars to, leading to Brad and Ryan overthrowing him.  You heard it here first.    

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.