Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 13, 2007

A squad-based shooter centering around the uneasy alliance between ex-military mercenary Adam 'Kane' Marcus and the psychopathic James Lynch.

Well it took me 4 year but I'm doing it.Spoilers?

Klaimore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Klaimore

After the hole shitfest that went on at Gamespot and Jeff getting fired for expressing his feeling on this game I didn't want anything to do with it. But after a very long time and a really cheap price on Steam I said why not. Well I really like this game, it plays fine I like the story and so far the work "fuck" hasn't really bordered me I guess I just don't really care. I watched Jeff's review one more time and he is right on almost all points but I guess I feel different on this game, again we all have different points of view on things and I guess mine is different. So what do you guys think on the matter? Do you even give a fuck anymore? ;) Also I'm open for some muliplayer if you guys want my username: klaimore

Yanngc33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Yanngc33

Yo that game isn't very good, play the second one

rentfn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By rentfn

Yo the second one isn't good either...play something else on sale

xMP44x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By xMP44x

I enjoyed it, believe it or not. It was a fun game due to the fact it didn't try to make me feel they were good people. They were bad and the game didn't even make me consider otherwise. You'll see what I mean when you perform the bank heist. And the final mission of the game does a good job of showing their negative traits as well.

bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#5  Edited By bed

i've gotten over the whole Jeff thing a long time ago, but the game itself isn't very great. i like what the story tries to do by sending you to many cool locales and putting you in pretty crazy situations, but the gameplay itself got so bad that i ended up stopping at some point in the game because it was so unbearable. it's a shame because i'd like to see what happens in the story, but i can't suffer through the gameplay anymore.  

also, i've played through the demo of the second one several times and i like that one. it's cool to see the visual effects with such tiny little details that make the whole thing pretty crazy to look at. it's a shame that it sounds so very brief. 

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By Sooperspy

The first one was bad, but not as bad as some reviews. The second was horrible. Looked cool, but it wasn't fun.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @Klaimore said:

After the hole shitfest that went on at Gamespot and Jeff getting fired for expressing his feeling on this game I didn't want anything to do with it. 

yeah i stopped reading there, byes
    Klaimore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Klaimore

@Yanngc33: I did play the second one and I really enjoyed it specially the story.

@rentfn: Well to each his own, I kind of want to try Monday Night Combat, but there is so much stuff on sale I don't know what to buy.

@xMP44x: That's what I like about the characters what they go through and who they are is fucked but I don't care I'm just along for the ride. I'm excited to finish this one.

BubbleBobble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By BubbleBobble

I don't know what you're talking about OP, but what about Kane & Lynch? that game was not too good.

paulithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By paulithon

kane and lynch 2 was freaking hilariously bad. it was so bad that it was good. 

Klaimore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Klaimore

@BubbleBobble: All I'm talking about is that I like this game and the second one and I was curious on what peoples thoughts where. Though people make the same point they did 4 years ago so there goes that topic I'll go down as being the only one who ever liked this franchise.

Klaimore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Klaimore

@paulithon: It was funny and terrible Imagine running around cold,cut,NAKED! also getting shot.

paulithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By paulithon
    @Klaimore: man that game was ace. you could do it easy in one sit in but it was hilarious throughout especially getting cut the hell up and running around  naked tryin to hit dumb A.I

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.