Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 13, 2007

A squad-based shooter centering around the uneasy alliance between ex-military mercenary Adam 'Kane' Marcus and the psychopathic James Lynch.

Who I Think Should Direct The Movie.

bicycleham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bicycleham

Michael Mann. Just think of it, if you've watched movies such as Heat and Collateral, Mann's style of directing movies fits Kane and Lynch almost perfectly. Not to mention that Kane seems to be based off characters such as Vincent from Collateral and Neil McCauley from Heat. The sudden stops to show landscapes, the camera shots of night life, it just fits in perfectly to what the first game sorta felt like. Plus, Mann's also been known to put his actors through rigorous training for parts like when he made Tom Cruise go to the range for tactical shooting during Collateral. And, he's directed scenes like the large shootout in the street in Heat and the reminiscent Nightclub scene that was even also found in Kane and Lynch. So, anyone else agree?

Zurgfrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Zurgfrog

I just recently bought Kane and Lynch (yesterday to be honest) and even though I havent played through it all the way Im with you in having Michael Mann directing the movie just as long as the script fits with the style of the game.

Zicdab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Zicdab

That's a good choice but they'll never get him or any decent person to direct the film.

Binman88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Binman88

I'd prefer Mann went out and made another original movie in the same vein as Heat.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.