Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kaptain Brawe: A Brawe New World

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released 2013

A comedic sci-fi point and click adventure.

Kaptain Brawe - Short and Sweet Old School Point and Click

JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By JCTango

Hey all, has anyone else played through this game and enjoyed it?

Just finished it earlier and from my experience, it seems to harken back to the old school style of point and click adventure games. There are some pretty neat puzzles to solve here, and while the voice work is non-existant, the writing is somewhat entertaining, albeit a bit campy. The artwork to me was pretty nice as well.

If the game were a little bit longer and had some voice work done, I'd probably give it a 4 out of 5. This day and age not having any voice work is kind of a shame, really. They claimed their small indie development studio size to be the reason why this was left out, but even then there are some other indie devs who managed to get voice actors to do some work - even if they aren't as well known. Especially for an adventure game like this, voice work would've been great to have.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.