Why is Jordan pronouncing the word Karateka incorrectly?

• 53 results
#51 Edited by ripelivejam (4312 posts) -

pronounce it "eh-rb" not "herb"

it's not a guy's name! >:(

also it's chowdah! say it right!

#52 Posted by eccentrix (1594 posts) -

@Cube said:

man who fucking cares. video games must be slumping if this is what we're talkin about

@BestUsernameEver said:

Of all the things to get mad about. There is a civil war in Syria right now, and you're whining about some guy not pronouncing a title correctly.

I want to see the argument you two would have. Are we only open to discuss certain topics when video games are bad lately or when there's world peace? Are the two mutually exclusive?

#53 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

@eccentrix said:

@Cube said:

man who fucking cares. video games must be slumping if this is what we're talkin about

@BestUsernameEver said:

Of all the things to get mad about. There is a civil war in Syria right now, and you're whining about some guy not pronouncing a title correctly.

I want to see the argument you two would have. Are we only open to discuss certain topics when video games are bad lately or when there's world peace? Are the two mutually exclusive?

I try to keep an open mind for any complaint, but wasting your energy on someone you don't even know saying something wrong, it just gets me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.