Kassadin leaves in the void (otherwise called the unknown or Outside), a place where unspeakable horrors reside. Though most do not live to tell, few have made it back from the void. Kassadin is forced to look upon the void, and was once a seeker of Forbidden knowledge. Kassadin protects the door, which on the other side holds tormenting creatures scratching to get in. Cho'Gath says they are close to breaking through.
Kassadin holds the power of the void, his Nether Blade can steal the power of his enemies. The blade can also fire bolts of energy harnessed from the void. He can teleport, and as a champion, can increase the speed of his attacks.
Void Stone - Kassadin takes 15% reduced magic damage and transforms this damage into bonus attack speed. This effect lasts up to 4 seconds. (Transformed damage is counted after magic resist)
Null Sphere - Kassadin fires an ethereal bolt of void energy, dealing magic damage and silencing the target for a few seconds.
Nether Blade - Kassadin's melee attacks restore mana. This effect returns triple the mana against champions. Kassadin's normal attacks become charged, dealing bonus magic damage for 5 seconds.
Force Pulse - Kassadin draws energy from spells cast in his vicinity, gaining a charge whenever a spell is cast near him, including his own spells. Upon reaching 6 charges, Kassadin can use Force Pulse to deal magic damage and slow enemies in a cone in front of him for 3 seconds.
Riftwalk - Kassadin blinks to a nearby location, dealing magic damage to surrounding enemy units. Each subsequent Riftwalk in the next 7 seconds costs 100 additional mana and deals additional damage. The cost and damage can stack up to 10 times.
- Kassadin's abilities have high ability power ratios and low cooldowns, so with high amounts of AP he's capable of doing immense damage in short time intervals.
- Nether Blade synergizes well with attack speed items and allows him to cast more spells from the mana gained as well as making him an anti-caster champion.
- Since his passive increases his attack speed when taking magic damage, getting immense amounts of health allows Kassadin to absorb more magic damage which allows him to steal more mana from Nether Blade.
- Kassadin can endlessly cast Riftwalk if he can afford the increasing mana cost. Getting the Golem buff gives him a percentage of his mana regenerated each second and Chalice of Harmony increases mana regen greatly when his mana pool is low, greatly increasing his ability to cast his spells; especially RIftwalk.
- A great way to turn around enemies attacking your base is to sit at the summoner pool for awile and keep casting Kassadin's ultimate. You'll regen the mana and the teleport will deal massive damage.
Health: 433 ( 78)
Mana: 230 ( 45)
Damge: 50.6 ( 3.9)
Attack Speed: .64 ( 3.5%)
Armor: 4 ( 3.2)
Magic Resistance: 30 ( 1.25)
Movement Speed: 315
Threat Level: High
Carrying, Farming, Fighting, Magic, Melee, Silencing, Slowing,
- "The balance of power must be preserved."
- "You are null and void."
- "Your magic is powerless against me."
- "On my way."
- "Balance above all else."
- "Justice will be served."
- "As you wish."
- "I tried to silence my mother once. Boy I regret that."
- Kassadin's Nether Blade bears a slight resemblance to a Dark Templar's "Warp Blade" from the game Starcraft . It also has a remarkable resemblance to the "Soul Reaver" wielded by Raziel in the "Legacy of Kain" game series
- Kassadin's "Festival Skin" has the Italian flag's colors on it.
- Kassadin bears a resemblance to Darth Vader of Star Wars and Zurg, the enemy of Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story.
- Kassadin's facemask has a striking resemblance to depictions of H.P Lovecraft's Fantasy God, Cthulhu.