Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Katamari Damacy

Franchise »

The Katamari Damacy franchise was originally created by Keita Takahashi. The series involves the prince rolling up items to create a variety of objects.

Have the Katamari games become like the Harvest moon games?

damswedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By damswedon

Now I don't know about you but I have this strange game playing relationship with the harvest moon games, you see my first game was another wonderful life on the PS2 and after playing about 3 weeks worth of 4 hour sessions I kind of just stopped.
    But then after the release of Rune Factory 1 I did the same. Now imp starting to get that same feeling so ive been looking at the next set of harvest moon games.

But here is the strange thing the same thing has happened this year with the Katamari games. The first game I got was We love Katamari, then earlier on this year I felt like I needed to play another Katamari so I rented Beautiful Katamari. I didn't notice this trend until I got my urges to play another harvest moon.

So my end question is does anyone else feel the Katamari games have become like the Harvest moon games in that sense?

Protoroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Protoroll

Dude no.

Avatar image for kowalskimandown
    KowalskiManDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By KowalskiManDown

Basically, you have a serious addiction to repetitive tasks.

See a doctor man, next thing you know you'll be mowing down pedestrians with a minigun because you felt the urge to shoot people.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.