Katamari Hack

#1 Posted by Musou (380 posts) -

http://www.gamepro.com/article/news/218476/top-story-katamari-hack-will-destroy-your-productivity/

This shit is awesome! I've already rolled up Giant Bomb, going for my next targets soon.

Also, multiplayer sounds effing crazy

#2 Edited by Sweep (8790 posts) -

Yeah, just found this as well!  

EDIT: Javascript doesn't seem to work with the Giant Bomb text editor so you are going to have to check the site for the code ^__^

Copy it into the address bar of google chrome let's you play a fun little browser-baser Katamari Damacy game ^__^ 
#3 Posted by Weltal (2272 posts) -

Ahhh!

#4 Posted by Manhattan_Project (2115 posts) -

One word: Twitter

#5 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
#6 Posted by Weltal (2272 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man: I had to go here and use the bookmark link to make it work.
#7 Posted by Sweep (8790 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man: Cant paste the javascript into the giantbomb text editor for some reason. Weird :S
#8 Edited by EuanDewar (4690 posts) -
@Sweep:
@The_Laughing_Man:
Only works in Chrome, if you were already using that then well i'm afraid you're rather stuck.
#9 Posted by LordAndrew (14417 posts) -
@Sweep: JavaScript can be used for evil, so it's not allowed. Too bad, because I had great plans for your session cookie.
#10 Posted by Gerhabio (1975 posts) -

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
#11 Posted by Kjellm87 (1728 posts) -

Ha ha ha, this is great
#12 Posted by TooWalrus (13130 posts) -

That's totally rad, love it.

#13 Posted by ChristianCastillo (1178 posts) -

-.-
#14 Posted by crusader8463 (14411 posts) -

I did this on an article about the earthquakes in japan and instantly felt terrible after...

#15 Posted by Gamer_152 (14050 posts) -

I don't think this qualifies as a hack but I've played around with it before and it is very fun.

#16 Posted by Stete (722 posts) -

This is titsawesome!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.