Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kengo: Legend of the 9

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 07, 2006

The final installment of the Kengo series of near-realistic fighting games set in feudal Japan, Legend of the 9 lets you play as 9 historical samurai and follow each of their stories, which vaguely mimic their real life accomplishments.

I just wasted several hours writing a guide to game no one plays

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Shadow

In my defense, I was very bored.

I spent most of the past week playing this game, and the biggest problem I could find is that it does nothing to explain how to play it.  What's the result?  I ended up spending 3 hours trying to figure out how to beat the first level on normal difficulty.  This game's actually fun once you get past the confusing-as-hell game mechanics so if the control scheme made you give up on trying to play it, by all means read my (glorified instruction) guide, if for no other reason than to justify me having written it when it is entirely possible that no one will ever play this obscure game again.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By JJOR64

I seen you were playing this game a ton lately.  I may have to check it out if I can get it for dirt cheap.

JohnTheGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By JohnTheGamer

Probably shouldn't dig this post back up, but I concur. A few friends and I played this and the first couple of hours consisted of us figuring things out on our own. It's a very niche game, and not a really great one either, but if the subject matter is appealing the game is worth checking out; I enjoyed it more than I should have.

blueduck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By blueduck
    @Shadow said:
    " In my defense, I was very bored.  I spent most of the past week playing this game, and the biggest problem I could find is that it does nothing to explain how to play it.  What's the result?  I ended up spending 3 hours trying to figure out how to beat the first level on normal difficulty.  This game's actually fun once you get past the confusing-as-hell game mechanics so if the control scheme made you give up on trying to play it, by all means read my (glorified instruction) guide, if for no other reason than to justify me having written it when it is entirely possible that no one will ever play this obscure game again. "
    I have never heard of this game and will most likely never play it and the best I can do is say thanks. I think a lot of people take for granted how easy it is to just type a question they have about a game into Google and then instantly get the answer. It is because people like you that they can do that.   

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.