Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kentucky Route Zero

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Feb 22, 2013

An indie adventure game about a secret highway in the caves beneath Kentucky. It was nominated for the Seumas McNally Grand Prize in the 2013 IGF awards.

Limping and Other Changes (Spoilers)

Maajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Maajin

So, I intend to play again and try different things, but I'm just too curious: after the accident in the mines I told Shannon that my leg got caught up and was really bad. Later, Conway was limping. If you tell her you're fine, do you walk normally? That would be pretty awesome.

Did anyone experience any other significant changes?

Also, did anyone try turning off the lights while riding the mine cart? One of my favorite moments in the game!

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Hunkulese

I told her I was fine and still spent the time after the mine limping.

AssInAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By AssInAss

@Maajin said:

So, I intend to play again and try different things, but I'm just too curious: after the accident in the mines I told Shannon that my leg got caught up and was really bad. Later, Conway was limping. If you tell her you're fine, do you walk normally? That would be pretty awesome.

Did anyone experience any other significant changes?

Also, did anyone try turning off the lights while riding the mine cart? One of my favorite moments in the game!

It doesn't make a difference, but I'm now curious if I have to play the rest of the game's episodes with a limp. That'll be annoying :P

Since this is a spoiler thread, don't mind sharing this gif I made:

biggiedubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By biggiedubs

@AssInAss: Thanks for that, dude, I totally missed that.

Also, I figured you'd be in on this game, what with the Thirty Flights of Loving loving. I'll probably do a blog / criticism thing on this thing as well, but It'll probably need a playthrough.

Did anyone get anything more from Carrington? (The guy looking for a venue) Or do you think he's just a plant that'll get paid off throughout the other acts? Got to imagine we'll be seeing Joseph and Weaver again at some point in the future, in a weird spacey kind of way.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.