Man I am so addicted to this game

#1 Posted by scottp (231 posts) -

This game is so awesome! I think that Dave, Vinnie, And Drew should do a quicklook.

#2 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

For those not in the know, Kerbal Space Program is about building and launching a sweet spacecraft and a beta version is available for free at fine retailers such as the internet.

I keep coming back to this game every couple months and wasting irresponsible amounts of time on it. My biggest accomplishment so far is two full orbits of the planet and a crash in the ocean after I bungled a trajectory adjustment.

KSP definitely has potential as Quick Look materiel.

#3 Posted by mfpantst (2574 posts) -
@Ravenlight: @scottp: fuck you guys.  I was going to play forza when I get home from work.  Battlefield even.  now i'm not.  Fucking hell.
#4 Posted by mfpantst (2574 posts) -

@scottp: @Ravenlight: Thanks to you assholes a mission to the moon became a mission to land on earth and now my kerbals are fucking space junk, floating on a long orbit around the sun.

#5 Posted by scottp (231 posts) -

@mfpantst: hahahah NP!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.