Next Flight Club Game

#1 Posted by Cronus42 (276 posts) -

It's like legos, but you make rockets out of them. Which usually means horrific crashes and explosions. A lot of people were calling for this in the flight club broadcast last night, and yea this definitely fits the bill.

#2 Posted by MikkaQ (10344 posts) -

YES! I would love this. It's pretty easy to get into, but you can sink a lot of time into it. I mean hours of entertainment are there just from the joy of making insane death-machines that have no hope of reaching space. Then you actually get into the rocketry stuff. My new goal is to get as many hopeless souls permanently caught in a sun-orbit as I can.

I don't know if it would work well as a live-stream since there is a lot of tedious building and arranging of stage sequences, and experimentation. But if they went into it with a bunch of pre-made ships found on the web or something I could see it being an awesome time.

#3 Posted by HeliumSpoon (140 posts) -

It would be too painfull watching vinnie and dave try to get into orbit.

#4 Posted by YOUNGLINK (552 posts) -

This would please me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.