Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Keyboard

Object » linked to 121 games

A set of alphanumeric and command keys used to input information to a computer. Can usually be found sitting in front of in-game monitors.

Do you use the macro keys?

Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Kazona

I've had a G15 for quite some time now, and back when I bought it, I largely did so for the sake of having programmable macro keys (or g-keys as logitech calls them). What I have discovered, however, is that I almost never use them. In the vast majority of games I play, I have never been able to find a reason to use these keys. 

So I wonder now, if any of you have bought similar keyboards (or mice), only to come to the conclusion that you (almost) ever make use of these programmable keys.

Mrskidders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Mrskidders

Only for WoW but I don't play anymore so I suppose not.  Still love the keyboard though.

Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Pinworm45

I have G5 and G6 bound to "Gl hf!" and "gg". 

:)

Insectecutor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Insectecutor

I don't have macro keys. I have a bunch of things called function keys that seem to do nothing at all most of the time. Maybe I could bind those...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.