Kickbeat - Interesting fighting/rhythm game exclusively for vita

#1 Posted by JCTango (1358 posts) -

Just saw a gameplay video for this game on youtube after someone mentioned it on a steamchat... wow.. looks super fun!

Only wish it weren't an exclusive title for the vita system :(... there aren't that many titles out there that interest me enough to check it out.

It's got a modern "Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting!" feel to it :) I could imagine it getting quite repetitive after a while, but seeing as it's for a mobile system, it could be a very fun diversion while you're on the train or bus. Music is pretty catchy too.

#2 Posted by Jedted (2317 posts) -

I just bought this as part of Sony's Summer Select promotion and it's a lot of fun. A little frustrating at first because the timing has to be precise but once you get the feel for the beat it's not that hard.

My only complaint is they make you play through the story mode in order to unlock the "Beat Your Music" mode. That's where the real replayability comes in.

#3 Posted by devilzrule27 (1239 posts) -

This game deserves some attention, pretty fun game.

#4 Posted by squiDc00kiE (347 posts) -

It was at Sony's booth at Pax but i didnt get a chance to play it. Looks potentially cool though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.