Highscore video 3rd edition game book!

#1 Edited by Mesklinite (807 posts) -
#2 Posted by donkeyscrotes (69 posts) -

I would absolutely love a copy of this book and he seems to have some big names supporting him, I really hope he meets the goal.

#3 Posted by Branthog (5583 posts) -

I was one of the first couple dozen pledgers back when it looked like it had no hoped. Opted for dinner with Romero and dinner with Will Wright and dinner with Rusel himself. Unfortunately, when we are forced to post things in very broken-down specific forum categories on Giant-Bomb, the odds are nobody will ever see it (how many people are subscribed to the Kickstarter-Funded forum? Two people?

Anyway, it looks like Rusel will make his goal, but the expense of dealing with his publisher (ie, no solid deals on extra purchases for this effort and the ebooks are going to be the same price as the physical book) is going to eat a huge chunk into his fundraising. Much more than he expected. Really unfortunate. Too bad with all the industry support, Notch or someone didn't kick him $10k to get this thing done. It's really one of the only projects like it.

#4 Posted by BrockNRolla (1702 posts) -

Do these kickstarter topics really not count as advertising?

#5 Posted by Sooty (8082 posts) -

Kickstarter is getting as annoying as hearing about Mass Effect 3.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.